GAFFER TAPE TÜCHLER STAGE 280
Gaffer Tape Stage 280 is the perfect fabric tape with a dull surface and excellent adhesion.
Stabilized, PES-coated, durable fabric tape with a robust 80 mesh.
The natural rubber-based glue has an additive of synthetic rubber: through this, Gaffer Tape Stage 280 is especially well storable, excellently adhesive and easy to remove, even after day long use, without residuals.
The surface is matt, to avoid reflections. Tear-off is possible without tools.
Gaffer Tape Stage 280 is temperature-resistant from -30° to + 70° C.
The optimal application areas are on stages in multi-purpose halls, theatres and operas. Also ideal for connecting dance carpets.
- Ideal type of "Gaffer Tape" for events
- Ideal for dance carpets
- Carrier: coated PES-fabric
- Back: LDPE-coating with release agents
- Mesh: 80
- Glue base: natural- and synthetic rubber mixture
- Glue strength: >4,8 N/cm | >12 N / 25 mm
- Tearing force: >73 N/cm| >183 N /25 mm
- Tearing elongation: 9.5 %
- Temperature resistance: -30° to +70° C (1h)
- UV-stability: limited
- Weatherproof: limited
- Recommended processing temperature: 25° C +- 5° C
- Core diameter: 76 mm
- Storage time: 6 months at 18° C
- Storage conditions: 5° C to 25° C, dry, UV-protected
Jetzt anmelden/registrieren und Downloads freischalten
No downloads are available for this sales item.
- width 5 cm
- PU á 24pcs. 50m-rl