GAFFER TAPE TÜCHLER "STAGE 280/300" FLUORESCENT
Our own brand, produced in Europe and thoroughly tested! The fabric tape for which we stand with our good name.
Stabilized PE-coated fabric tape, coated on one side with 100% natural rubber adhesive: thus when used on aluminium trusses and even delicate surfaces like stone, wood and cables, the HIGHLY ADHESIVE tape can still be removed even after extended periods of use with virtually no residue.
The surface is matt to keep reflections as low as possible. STAGE 300 can be torn off without the need for any tools.
Gaffer Tape STAGE 300 is matt, temperature-resistant from -30° to +80°.
Optimal application: On stages in multi-purpose halls, theatres and opera houses. Also suitable for fastening dance floors in place.
- Fixing in place
- Everything you want in a "Gaffer Tape"
- Ideal for dance floors
Tested: DIN, AFERA, FINAT, PSTC
The use of natural rubber is a decisive advantage when it comes to protecting the surface and removal after extended periods of use.
Träger: PE-beschichtetes GewebeMesh: 80Klebstoffbasis: NaturkautschukmischungKlebkraft: >= 2,0 N/cm I >=5,0 N/25mmReißkraft: >=60 N/cm I >=150 NN/25mmReißdehnung: 7 bis 10%Temperaturbeständigkeit: -30°C bis 80°C (1h) Reißdehnung: 10%UV-Beständigkeit: begrenztWitterungsbeständigkeit: gutVerarbeitungstemperatur: empfohlen >= 5°CKerndurchmesser: 76mmLagerstabilität: 6 Monate bei 18°C Lagerbedingungen: 5°C bis 25 °C, trocken, UV-geschützt
Jetzt anmelden/registrieren und Downloads freischalten
No downloads are available for this sales item.
- width 2,5cm
- 25lm rolls
Alternatives for Similar Applications
usage instructions and warnings for adhesive tape!
◦ Please note that the ratings are based on comparisons with other products within our product range.
◦ Please note that all adhesive tapes, even those with the best rating, can leave behind adhesive residue, dependent on the surface, pressure, mechanical stress and duration of use.
◦ Please note that adhesive tapes age in storage (>1-2 years) dependent on the temperature, causing their characteristics, especially in terms of adhesiveness and residue behaviour, to change.
◦ Please note that natural stone floors in particular, often absorb chemical components in the glue, which can cause dark stripes on the stone which cannot be removed or take a long time to fade.
◦ Always remove all the adhesive tapes by pulling steadily. Sudden tearing off the adhesive tape leads to increased adhesive residue and favours damage to the underlay as pieces of material may become detached. Please pay special attention to varnished and laminated wooden flooring, as well as sensitive surfaces.
◦ Prior to application, always test the product:
◦ on the individual underlays
◦ according to the planned duration of use of an adhesive
◦ under the planned mechanical load
◦ under the planned mechanical pressure
◦ Adhesive residue and other results due to the typical characteristics of adhesive type are non-refundable. In any case, damage claims are also excluded.