LABELLING TAPE - INSULATION TAPE PVC
With PVC labeling tape, easily mark and inscribe and insulate everything at events or make floor markings to position stage sets or decorative pieces.
PVC labeling tape is made of a surface-friendly adhesive on a soft PVC carrier.
Due to the breakdown voltage of 6 (KV), PVC labeling tape can also be used as insulating tape.
Carrier: Soft PVC foilTotal thickness: 0.12 mmAdhesive base: Synthetic rubberAdhesive force: >= 1.6 N/cm I > = 4.0 N/25mmTensile strength: >= 20 N/cm I > = 50 NN/25mmElongation at break: >100%Temperature resistance: -10 °C to 105 °CUV resistance: limitedBreakdown voltage: 6 (KV)Weather resistance: goodProcessing temperature: recommended >= 5 °CCore diameter: 38 mmShelf life: 6 months at 18 °CStorage conditions: 5 °C to 25 °C, dry, UV protected
- width 19mm
- appr. 33lm rolls
handy Accessories + Supplies
usage instructions and warnings for adhesive tape!
◦ Please note that the ratings are based on comparisons with other products within our product range.
◦ Please note that all adhesive tapes, even those with the best rating, can leave behind adhesive residue, dependent on the surface, pressure, mechanical stress and duration of use.
◦ Please note that adhesive tapes age in storage (>1-2 years) dependent on the temperature, causing their characteristics, especially in terms of adhesiveness and residue behaviour, to change.
◦ Please note that natural stone floors in particular, often absorb chemical components in the glue, which can cause dark stripes on the stone which cannot be removed or take a long time to fade.
◦ Always remove all the adhesive tapes by pulling steadily. Sudden tearing off the adhesive tape leads to increased adhesive residue and favours damage to the underlay as pieces of material may become detached. Please pay special attention to varnished and laminated wooden flooring, as well as sensitive surfaces.
◦ Prior to application, always test the product:
◦ on the individual underlays
◦ according to the planned duration of use of an adhesive
◦ under the planned mechanical load
◦ under the planned mechanical pressure
◦ Adhesive residue and other results due to the typical characteristics of adhesive type are non-refundable. In any case, damage claims are also excluded.
Our service team will be happy to advise you and help you with your request!