GAFFER TAPE TÜCHLER SHOW 200
Our own brand, produced in Europe and thoroughly tested! The fabric tape for which we stand with our good name.
Particularly strong PE-coated fabric tape, with a special mixture of synthetic and natural rubber glue that provides very high adhesion even on rough surfaces like screed or asphalt with acceptable removability: SHOW 200 can usually be removed leaving only minimum residue within the first three to eight days depending on load and temperature.
The tape is only 0.28 mm thick, very robust and tear-free thanks to the dense carrier fabric (70 threads/inch2).
The strong, robust Gaffer Tape SHOW 200 also adheres to asphalt and screed and is temperature-resistant from -30 °C to 70 °C (1h).
Optimal application: for exhibition setup and event areas
- Cable bridges
- Fixing carpet edges on concrete, screed, asphalt, stone
- Fixing in place
Tested: DIN, AFERA, FINAT, PSTC
The use of synthetic rubber is a decisive advantage when it comes to high adhesion and good storage properties of the tape.
Träger: PE-beschichtetes GewebeMesh: 70Klebstoffbasis: Natur- und SynthetikkautschukmischungKlebkraft: >= 3,6 N/cm I >=9,0 N/25mmReißkraft: >=46 N/cm I >=115 NN/25mmReißdehnung: 10%Temperaturbeständigkeit: -30°C bis 70°C (1h) Reißdehnung: 10%UV-Beständigkeit: begrenztWitterungsbeständigkeit: begrenztVerarbeitungstemperatur: empfohlen >= 5°CKerndurchmesser: 76mmLagerstabilität: 6 Monate bei 18°C Lagerbedingungen: 5°C bis 25 °C, trocken, UV-geschützt
Jetzt anmelden/registrieren und Downloads freischalten
No downloads are available for this sales item.
- width 5 cm
- 50lm rolls
Alternatives for Similar Applications
usage instructions and warnings for adhesive tape!
◦ Please note that the ratings are based on comparisons with other products within our product range.
◦ Please note that all adhesive tapes, even those with the best rating, can leave behind adhesive residue, dependent on the surface, pressure, mechanical stress and duration of use.
◦ Please note that adhesive tapes age in storage (>1-2 years) dependent on the temperature, causing their characteristics, especially in terms of adhesiveness and residue behaviour, to change.
◦ Please note that natural stone floors in particular, often absorb chemical components in the glue, which can cause dark stripes on the stone which cannot be removed or take a long time to fade.
◦ Always remove all the adhesive tapes by pulling steadily. Sudden tearing off the adhesive tape leads to increased adhesive residue and favours damage to the underlay as pieces of material may become detached. Please pay special attention to varnished and laminated wooden flooring, as well as sensitive surfaces.
◦ Prior to application, always test the product:
◦ on the individual underlays
◦ according to the planned duration of use of an adhesive
◦ under the planned mechanical load
◦ under the planned mechanical pressure
◦ Adhesive residue and other results due to the typical characteristics of adhesive type are non-refundable. In any case, damage claims are also excluded.