STAGE DECK HANDY OPENAIR PRO
HANDY® stage decks Standard Pro-Line are TÜV approved quality products for professional in- and out-door entertainment use.
In addition to the features of the standard design, the ProLine is provides a
TÜV approved stand-alone stage height of 160cm without diagonal supports or further reinforcements.
Quickly and easily install stages and grandstands for your event!
HANDY platforms are ready to use within minutes.
- You are safe on your HANDY stage or grandstand!
HANDY platforms are TÜV approved.
- You can be certain that:
- the in-house production ensures the best price-quality ratio
- the large stock quantity ensures speedy delivery
- the design has been perfected and put to the test thousands of times over the last 20 years
Stage platforms are ideal for
- Event halls
- Multi-purpose halls
- Open-air stages
- TV and film
- Bands & drama groups
Scope of delivery:
- Frame construction made from multi-chamberaluminium profiles.
- Rugged corner joints to to securly fasten pin- or telescopic legs, from round-pipe 48,3mm to section tube 55x55mm
- Cover panels made of 21mm phenolic resin coated plywood panel, slotted into the frame.
- High-strength PA hooks connect the elements together automatically.
- TÜV approved up to a stand-alone height of 160cmwithout additional connections and bracing. Pursuant to DIN 4112, DIN 4113, ÖNORM B4600,
- Rated load: 750kg/m2
- Approved carrying capacity 2000kg per pedestal 2x1m.
- Empty weight appr. 25kg.
- size 100x100cm
- phenolic resin deck
- rated load 750kg/m²
- Dead weight 25 kg
handy Accessories + Supplies
- HANDY stage platforms are manufactured for use in the entertainment sector. For deviating requirements with regard to the wood or aluminium surface, we are also happy to offer other special designs.
- Variations in the colour, texture or paint of the wooden surface do not, therefore, represent a diminution in value.
- The aluminium surface is untreated as standard.
- Please note that phenolic resin panels are also made from wood and, therefore, also exhibit corresponding properties with regard to dimensional variations and swelling behaviour. If used outdoors, this could lead to the corrugation of the panels between the panel attachment points on the frame. The plates can also swell beyond the aluminium edge. This is normal for boil-proof phenolic resin panels and does not interfere with the loading capacity and, therefore, does not represent a diminution in value.
- Please note that even weatherproof and boil-proof phenolic resin panels may rot within a few years, especially if continuously used outdoors in wet weather conditions or stored in poorly ventilated areas or in a sodden state.
- Please note that the TÜV certificates only apply if plug-in and telescopic legs by TUECHLER are used and the size of the legs correspond to the dimensions specified in the certificate.
Our service team will be happy to advise you and help you with your request!