Sprungfloor Manero CLASSIC
The high-end sprung floor for professional use as a dance floor in ballet studios, rehearsal rooms and on stages. MANERO classic is an area-elastic subfloor that was developed especially for dance and is used together with dance floorings as a top surface.
MANERO classic at a glance:
- Available in 3 cushioning levels: 65%, 60% or 50
- For fixed and mobile use
- Manero Classic is certified acc. to EN 14904 and DIN 14904.
- Available in 3 cushioning levels: 65%, 60% or 50%
- Virtually tool-free installation with a strong, form-fitting tongue and groove system and an edge that serves as a fastening element
- Low installation height: 34 mm
You can easily install MANERO classic yourself or simply let the TUCHLER installation team do it for you.