Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from your contract within 14 days without the need to state reasons. The period granted for withdrawal shall be 14 days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (TÜCHLER Bühnen- & Textiltechnik GmbH, Rennbahnweg 78, 1220 Vienna) of your decision to withdraw from your contract by means of an unambiguous declaration (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may - but do not have to - use the attached sample withdrawal form. The withdrawal period shall be deemed observed if you send the notification of exercising the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from your contract, we shall refund to you any and all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), promptly and no later than 14 days from the date on which we received notice of your withdrawal from the contract. We will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction for the refund, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, and in no event will you be charged for such refund.
We will collect the goods. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. In case of goods that cannot be returned by standard post due to their nature, such costs shall be limited to a maximum of EUR 500. You shall pay for any loss in value of the goods only in the event that such loss in value is due to any handling of the goods not required for checking their condition, properties and function.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or designation by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons related to health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seals have been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods or the provision of services, including financial services, whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur within the withdrawal period, in particular services in connection with stocks, shares in open investment funds within the meaning of Section 1 (4) Kapitalanlagegesetzbuch (Capital Investment Code) and other tradable securities, foreign exchange, derivatives or money market instruments.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from your contract, please send us the following information.)
– To TÜCHLER Bühnen- & Textiltechnik GmbH, Rennbahnweg 78, 1220 Vienna
– I/We (*) withdraw from the contract I/we (*) have concluded for purchasing the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if withdrawal is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.