PLASTIC MIRRORL REFLEX 3MM FR
Extremely robust, shatterproof mirror made from flame retardant polycarbonate.
When correctly installed the REFLEX 3MM FR mirror panel provides a virtually distortion-free image that is indistinguishable from a glass mirror.
Other thicknesses, dimensions and even custom shapes are available upon request.
- EN13501 B-s1, d0
- size 305X205cm
Please note that
- the subsurface has a decisive influence on the distortion-free reflection of the REFLEX 3MM FR mirror panel. Distortions caused by the subsurface or the way the mirror panel is installed do not represent a reduction in value of the panel and are not grounds for complaint.
- The uncut standard format of 305 x 205 cm has factory rough edges and variations of +-5 mm and distortions in the edge region up to 10 mm from the edge are possible.
- For exact cuts of +-0.1%, deviations of less than or equal to 1 mm do not represent a reduction in value and are not grounds for complaint.
- The edges of standard panels are rough cut and not broken. Laser cut and finely polished edges are also available upon request.
- die The surface is susceptible to scratches.
- The panel should only be cleaned with a soft cloth or soft wiping tools, such as microfiber cloths or a Swiffer. Only cleaning agents suitable for monitors should be used.
- The use of rubber lips can lead to permanent scratches..
Our service team will be happy to advise you and help you with your request!