M-PACT 4X GLOVE
The Material4X® M-Pact® combines critical impact protection and Material4X® microfiber for the ultimate tool. Material4X® microfiber redefines durability with higher abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic leather gloves. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces each finger to handle extreme abrasion, while the embossed and textured index and thumb deliver grip where you need it most. Flexible Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) creates an exoskeleton protecting the back of the hand from impact and abrasion injuries, while XRD® palm padding absorbs vibration from high-impact tools and heavy lifting. When the going gets rough, reach for the M-Pact® with Material4X® durability to get the job done.
- Material4X® microfiber delivers superior abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic leather gloves.
- Impact Guard™ protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and finger protection.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement panel.
- Material4X® internal fingertip reinforcement provides added durability.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides grip.
- XRD® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Machine washable.
Our service team will be happy to advise you and help you with your request!