DANCEFLOOR TAPE UNIVERSAL
White matches to ConfiDance ConsorColorX all matt types Black matches to ConfiDanceDrosselmeyerConsorEventColorX all matt typesGrey matches to ConfiDanceDrosselmeyerConsorEvent col. "1240 traffic grey A"ColorX150Transparent matches to all floor surface types
- width 5 cm
- PU á 36pcs. 33m-rl
% REMAINING STOCK % SALE %
|1005446||DANCEFLOOR TAPE UNIVERSAL||WEISS / RL||4461 roll||140420/28||1st choice|
Please note that remaining stock may be slightly shorter or longer than indicated. Smaller quantities of up to 10% of the target length are deemed to be compensated by the remaining stock discount. If there are major deviations in individual cases, you can return the uncut piece to and receive a refund of the purchase price. As with normal pieces, cut pieces are excluded from exchange or return. Please note that remaining stock is excluded from return for reasons other than the above-mentioned quantity deviation or justified quality defects.
usage instructions and warnings for adhesive tape!
◦ Please note that the ratings are based on comparisons with other products within our product range.
◦ Please note that all adhesive tapes, even those with the best rating, can leave behind adhesive residue, dependent on the surface, pressure, mechanical stress and duration of use.
◦ Please note that adhesive tapes age in storage (>1-2 years) dependent on the temperature, causing their characteristics, especially in terms of adhesiveness and residue behaviour, to change.
◦ Please note that natural stone floors in particular, often absorb chemical components in the glue, which can cause dark stripes on the stone which cannot be removed or take a long time to fade.
◦ Always remove all the adhesive tapes by pulling steadily. Sudden tearing off the adhesive tape leads to increased adhesive residue and favours damage to the underlay as pieces of material may become detached. Please pay special attention to varnished and laminated wooden flooring, as well as sensitive surfaces.
◦ Prior to application, always test the product:
◦ on the individual underlays
◦ according to the planned duration of use of an adhesive
◦ under the planned mechanical load
◦ under the planned mechanical pressure
◦ Adhesive residue and other results due to the typical characteristics of adhesive type are non-refundable. In any case, damage claims are also excluded.