GAFFERTAPE ADVANCE AT159
Extruded poly-woven fabric tape, coated with aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive.
These features make professional fabric tape AT 159 stand out:
• Matte finish • Easy to tear • Easy to roll off • Form-adjustable • Particularly water-resistant • Good abrasion resistance • Non-corrosive adhesive • Strong immediate adhesion • Residue-free peel-off • Flexible • Strong matte finish • Good durability for continuous outdoor use • Can be written on
Tape thickness: 0.28 mm; Breaking load: 46 N/cm; Elongation at break: 16%; Adhesion to steel: 4.0 N/cm; Adhesive force on tape back: 2.4 N/cm; Vapour permeability: 20 g/m2/24 hours; Temperature resistance: -50 °C to +80 °C; Application temperature: +10 °C to +45 °C; Storage temperature: +12 °C to +25 °C; RoHS: Yes
- width 5 cm
- PU á 24pcs. 50m-rl
handy Accessories + Supplies
usage instructions and warnings for adhesive tape!
◦ Please note that the ratings are based on comparisons with other products within our product range.
◦ Please note that all adhesive tapes, even those with the best rating, can leave behind adhesive residue, dependent on the surface, pressure, mechanical stress and duration of use.
◦ Please note that adhesive tapes age in storage (>1-2 years) dependent on the temperature, causing their characteristics, especially in terms of adhesiveness and residue behaviour, to change.
◦ Please note that natural stone floors in particular, often absorb chemical components in the glue, which can cause dark stripes on the stone which cannot be removed or take a long time to fade.
◦ Always remove all the adhesive tapes by pulling steadily. Sudden tearing off the adhesive tape leads to increased adhesive residue and favours damage to the underlay as pieces of material may become detached. Please pay special attention to varnished and laminated wooden flooring, as well as sensitive surfaces.
◦ Prior to application, always test the product:
◦ on the individual underlays
◦ according to the planned duration of use of an adhesive
◦ under the planned mechanical load
◦ under the planned mechanical pressure
◦ Adhesive residue and other results due to the typical characteristics of adhesive type are non-refundable. In any case, damage claims are also excluded.