GAFFER TAPE TÜCHLER SHOW 100
Our own brand, produced in Europe and thoroughly tested! The fabric tape for which we stand with our good name.
Robust PE-coated fabric tape, with 100% natural rubber adhesive: This means that when used on aluminium trusses and even delicate surfaces like stone, wood and cables, the HIGHLY ADHESIVE tape can still be removed even after extended periods of use leaving virtually no residue.
At 0.18 mm it is very thin and flexible. Can be torn off without the need for tools.
Optimal applications: Rock'n roll and tours, when a lot of gaffer tape is needed on a small budget.
- Fixing in place
- Taping off construction areas
- Water vapour tight packing
Tested: DIN, AFERA, FINAT, PSTC
The use of natural rubber is a decisive advantage when it comes to protecting the surface and removal after extended periods of use.
Träger: PE-beschichtetes GewebeMesh: 27Klebstoffbasis: NaturkautschukKlebkraft: >= 4,0 N/cm I >=10,0 N/25mmReißkraft: >=30 N/cm I >=75 NN/25mmReißdehnung: 15%UV-Beständigkeit: begrenztWitterungsbeständigkeit: begrenztVerarbeitungstemperatur: empfohlen >= 5°CKerndurchmesser: 76mmLagerstabilität: 6 Monate bei 18°C Lagerbedingungen: 5°C bis 25 °C, trocken, UV-geschützt
- width 5 cm
- 25lm rolls
handy Accessories + Supplies
usage instructions and warnings for adhesive tape!
◦ Please note that the ratings are based on comparisons with other products within our product range.
◦ Please note that all adhesive tapes, even those with the best rating, can leave behind adhesive residue, dependent on the surface, pressure, mechanical stress and duration of use.
◦ Please note that adhesive tapes age in storage (>1-2 years) dependent on the temperature, causing their characteristics, especially in terms of adhesiveness and residue behaviour, to change.
◦ Please note that natural stone floors in particular, often absorb chemical components in the glue, which can cause dark stripes on the stone which cannot be removed or take a long time to fade.
◦ Always remove all the adhesive tapes by pulling steadily. Sudden tearing off the adhesive tape leads to increased adhesive residue and favours damage to the underlay as pieces of material may become detached. Please pay special attention to varnished and laminated wooden flooring, as well as sensitive surfaces.
◦ Prior to application, always test the product:
◦ on the individual underlays
◦ according to the planned duration of use of an adhesive
◦ under the planned mechanical load
◦ under the planned mechanical pressure
◦ Adhesive residue and other results due to the typical characteristics of adhesive type are non-refundable. In any case, damage claims are also excluded.
Our service team will be happy to advise you and help you with your request!