GAFFER TAPE TÜCHLER STAGE 400
Our own brand, produced in Europe and thoroughly tested! The fabric tape for which we stand with our good name.
We are completely convinced by this tape - it is an absolute jack of all trades!
Robust plastic-coated "cast" cotton webbing: this considerably increases the strength of the tape. Outstanding surface adhesion yet highly flexible and incredibly strong. Even after use for a very long period, it can be easily removed with only minimal residue. The perfect tape for very sensitive surfaces and a long-lasting adhesiveness. STAGE 400 can of course be torn off without the need for any tools.
The impressive technical data include temperature resistance of -35°C to 90°C, 120 threads/inch2 to 0.3 mm and a shelf life of up to one year..
- Fixing in place
- Reflection-free masking
Tested: DIN, AFERA, FINAT, PSTC
The use of 100% natural rubber is a decisive advantage when it comes to protecting the surface and removal after extended periods of use.
Träger: PE-beschichtetes GewebeMesh: 120Klebstoffbasis: NaturkautschukmischungKlebkraft: >= 4,0 N/cm I >=10,0 N/25mmReißkraft: >=70 N/cm I >=175 NN/25mmReißdehnung: 7 bis 10%Temperaturbeständigkeit: -35°C bis 90°C (1h) UV-Beständigkeit: begrenztWitterungsbeständigkeit: gutVerarbeitungstemperatur: empfohlen >= 5°CKerndurchmesser: 76mmLagerstabilität: 6 Monate bei 18°C Lagerbedingungen: 5°C bis 25 °C, trocken, UV-geschützt
Jetzt anmelden/registrieren und Downloads freischalten
No downloads are available for this sales item.
- width 5 cm
- PU á 20pcs. 50m-rl
% REMAINING STOCK % SALE %
Please note: Remaining stock items are reserved in the shopping cart for 24 hours.
|1005361||GAFFER TAPE TÜCHLER STAGE 400||GRAU 50 METER / RL||22 roll||140420/09||1st choice|
Please note that remaining stock may be slightly shorter or longer than indicated. Smaller quantities of up to 10% of the target length are deemed to be compensated by the remaining stock discount. If there are major deviations in individual cases, you can return the uncut piece to and receive a refund of the purchase price. As with normal pieces, cut pieces are excluded from exchange or return. Please note that remaining stock is excluded from return for reasons other than the above-mentioned quantity deviation or justified quality defects.
handy Accessories + Supplies
usage instructions and warnings for adhesive tape!
◦ Please note that the ratings are based on comparisons with other products within our product range.
◦ Please note that all adhesive tapes, even those with the best rating, can leave behind adhesive residue, dependent on the surface, pressure, mechanical stress and duration of use.
◦ Please note that adhesive tapes age in storage (>1-2 years) dependent on the temperature, causing their characteristics, especially in terms of adhesiveness and residue behaviour, to change.
◦ Please note that natural stone floors in particular, often absorb chemical components in the glue, which can cause dark stripes on the stone which cannot be removed or take a long time to fade.
◦ Always remove all the adhesive tapes by pulling steadily. Sudden tearing off the adhesive tape leads to increased adhesive residue and favours damage to the underlay as pieces of material may become detached. Please pay special attention to varnished and laminated wooden flooring, as well as sensitive surfaces.
◦ Prior to application, always test the product:
◦ on the individual underlays
◦ according to the planned duration of use of an adhesive
◦ under the planned mechanical load
◦ under the planned mechanical pressure
◦ Adhesive residue and other results due to the typical characteristics of adhesive type are non-refundable. In any case, damage claims are also excluded.